Sunday, October 26, 2008
We had our ward Halloween party on Friday night. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed dressing the kids up. Maylee was a cute little flower. Although she wasn't having a very good night and she did not want to wear her head piece. But she looked cute regardless. And Dutch was a soccer player. I was having a really hard time deciding on what I was going to dress him up as. But on Thursday I was out at my parents house. (My Dad and I went and hiked Camelback Mountain together and we had an awesome hike.) Anyways so after the mountain I was hanging out at my parents house visiting with my sister Stormy because she just got back from Ecuador. Well she got us all some great stuff from down there. She got all her nephews some cute jerseys. So while I was debating on what to do for Dutch, I had a great idea to just use the jersey and have him be a soccer player. So all I had to do was buy a soccer ball and some tall socks (for only six bucks at Wal-mart, nice and cheap) and he was a cute little soccer player and best part of all he got a soccer ball out of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nate would be proud of Dutch's costume! FLower is cute, I haven't seen that before. :)
cute ideas for their costumes!! its always fun to see the kids dressed up for halloween! dutch is a stud!! and maylee looks so pretty!!
Both of your kids look so cute!
I love their costumes they look so cute. I can't wait to see them on HALLOWEEN.
They both look so cute. I love that Dutch's costume had a meaning behind it. Way cute!
Ecuadorian Soccer player....good idea....you're so creative Breez...good job...and very cute kids....of course...they are my grandchildren after all and I only have adorable grandkids. :)
Post a Comment