Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tagged
I've been tagged a few different times and I decided to just go ahead and do the tags because I have nothing else of interest to update about. Life has just been steady and normal nothing exciting going on. Although... I did get Maylee's Halloween costume today which I am very excited for. I wasn't very excited about Halloween this year and I was even thinking of not dressing my kids up, you can just call me scrooge. Anyways I finally got online to just look at Halloween costumes today and I found a super cute one, for cheap, b/c everything is now 50% of since I have waited so long, so that worked out nicely. Anyways I found a cute costume and I am very excited to dress her up in it. So now I am excited about Halloween and now I have to go and find Dutch a costume. Wish me luck. Anyways for the tag. I was tagged by Jolisa, here's the rule...
Go to your fourth picture file
Post the fourth picture in that file
Tag four people
So here is the picture...
I got my camera when David and I were dating. This picture was taken the very day that I got my camera. David and I were making an orange freeze dessert. Now I tag... Mom, Stormy, Tara and Jadie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Breezy you really thought about not dressing your kids up for halloween? Wow my kids just love halloween. I do have a costume for Duch if you want to borrow it i will put a photo of it on my blog.
Cool I've been tagged...I just now saw that....well i will get right on that...soon...i hope...:)...
Post a Comment