Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dutch

Dutch is two years old today. It seems like just yesterday that David and I were at the hospital getting ready to have him. Time flies by with kids. He is such a big boy now. So this post goes out to him.
Dutch is such a fun boy and so full of life. Some of his favorite things to do are; swinging, drinking shakes, playing with Maylee, having a sword fight with spatulas, playing on Mommy's bed in her pillows, reading books, watching movies, playing with balloons, playing with cars wrestling with Daddy, playing with Maxx & Jace, jumping in Maylee's crib, 'driving' the car, eating pizza, watching Starfall, playing outside, going for walks.
A few things that I love you so much about you. I love your big huge smile. I love the way you 'need' to sit on the computer desk when I'm typing. I love how much you love your sister and the way you pronounce her name, "Mayner". I love your kisses and hugs. I love the way you say, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom..." I love the way you dance. I love listening to you say new words. I love the way you say, "Sure!" I love the way you hold and swing your arms when you run. I love the way you bring me about 8 pair of socks when I ask you to put your shoes and socks on. I love the way you get so excited to go bye-bye. I love how when you want to sit up on the counter you say, "Down" and then I say, "you are down" so you then say "up". I love listening to you laugh really hard, you laugh just like your Daddy. I love how cute and innocence you look when you are sleeping. I love finding you sleeping in funny places all over the house. I love that you are trying to sing along with me now. I love everything there is to love about you. I am so grateful that you are my little boy and that I get to be your Mom. I love you more than words can say. Happy Birthday baby boy!!!

7 comments:

Blackson family said...

Happy Birthday Dutch! Hope your birthday was a fun and great.

Dawn Walterscheid said...

WOW !!!! You are 2 what a big boy you are now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCH! we love you.

CFI Pilot said...

Happy Birthday Dutch!!

Stacy said...

happy birthday to DUTCH!
love,
Haylie

Brandi Jo said...

Happy Birthday Dutch! He is so cute! :-)

bethy said...

WOOHOO! The best is yet to come! Although a little naughty sometimes, we have enjoyed our kids so much more with the older they get. Happy Birthday!

Cindy Carroll said...

What a great post...I loved hearing all the things you love about Dutch....blogging is great....Yay for blogging!!! Breezy...I love that you're a good blogger and keep us posted about the happenings in your family...I love you!!!