Sunday, October 5, 2008
So here is our most recent crazy Maylee moment. Yesterday I had finished changing Maylee's diaper and I set her on the floor in her room to play while I went to wash my hands. When I came back into the room, this is what I found.
She climbed up there all by herself. And when I walked in, she just smiled at me like "whats the big deal Mom". This girl is crazy!
____________________________________________________________
David got a picture of the kids and I doing what we do everyday. I get two kids sitting, standing, wiggling all over my lap as we watch Starfall on the computer. Maylee loves watching it just as much as Dutch does. Either that or she just really enjoys banging on the keyboard. And Dutch knows his letters so well now. He can identify all the letters and now when I sing the alphabet song he sings along with me. You can't really understand him, he sings in jibberish but occasionally he shouts out the right letter. His favorite part of the song is, "and now I know my abc's next time won't you sing with me", I know weird.
________________________________________________________________
Today Dutch woke up from his nap really crappy, which means he hasn't slept long enough and needs to lay back down. So David got him his ball and then laid down with him on our bed. Dutch fell back to sleep clutching his ball. We tried to take it from him after he was sleeping but he had a death grip and we didn't want to wake him up, so we let him sleep with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Uh-oh... you have a climber!! You kids are so cute. What is Starfall? You'll have to fill me in!
What the "H" is Starfall??? I think this is the 3rd time I have seen you write about it.
you guys all look like you are doing good.. maylee is a wild girl.. and dutch is always doing something cute while he sleeps.. i love when you post.. keep up the good work!!!
That is so funny that Dutch will fall asleep anywhere. It amazes me how quickly they grow and change. Every morning I head to the park to meet with friends for a play date. And this morning Jarett decided to climb up the yellow slide to get up on the play ground. He had been watching the older kids doing this and decided to try and on his first try he succeded. I was so surprised. I now need to take my camera to caputre this new adventure of his.
Post a Comment